Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you! A beautiful smile will give you more confidence and make you look and feel younger.
What are Active Clear Aligners?
Sometimes there will be a minor adjustment to your teeth that you would like to have done, move a little forward or back, small rotation. If you had fixed braces and there has been movement of the teeth again. You might not feel like getting fixed braces for a number of reasons. That is where we can help with an Active clear aligner.
The development of digital dentistry has enabled the design and manufacture of a multitude of dental devices which are more accurate and predictable in their outcomes due to high definition CAD/CAM software and manufacturing processes. Not least of these are the digitally designed orthodontic aligner systems. A process which was formerly designed and manufactured by a laborious manual process is now far easier to achieve and clinically more acceptable due to strict orthodontic principles encapsulated within the CAD software.
How do they work?
- We will discuss your expectations and decide if your case is suitable for clear aligner
- After taking an impression your case will be sent for analysis and design.
- During this phase, it will become apparent how many aligners you will need to reach your goal, how long you will have to wear them and also what the cost will be.
- If you accept the quote we will continue to manufacture your aligners
- At your next visit, we will explain the process to you in detail.
- The specifics of the case will determine how many aligners you will need. On average you will wear an aligner for two weeks before moving on to the next level.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Jean Village Shopping Centre
Cnr Jean & Gerhard Street
Die Hoewes, Centurion, 0157
Tel: 012 644 2247
Monday to Thursday 8 am to 4 pm
Friday 8 am to 1 pm
Saturday and Sunday – CLOSED
The best dentist EVER!
A great experience, everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Michael says: ‘my teeth taste awesome after the clean’